Fair Housing Information
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law.
It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex handicap, familial status or national origin.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots.
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing.
- In the financing of housing.
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services.
- In the appraisal of housing.
- Blockbusting is also illegal.
This link from the Department of Justice provides the full text of the Federal Fair Housing Act.
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination:
1-800-669-9777 (toll free)